Thursday, July 15, 2010

When It's Red I Want In...In Your Bed








Is it me or...Actually I know that I'm not the only woman who feels this way. Why is it that I find I am at my horniest when it's that time of the month? Of course a scientist would say it would have to do with hormones and the constant wet feeling between your legs, which I understand but I don't get why it's fair. It is as if mother earth was like here's the deal women you have to deal with giving birth, your first time feeling like hell, your period, oh and being at your highest peak of horniness when you're bleeding red. Well thank you mother earth because I don't know many guys who want to fuck me let alone touch me when my vag looks like this. But all I want to do, all I think about doing when I'm on my period is having sex: sex on the bed, sex at the grocery store, sex in the car, sex on the kitchen counter, you want sex? Well sex me now!

The funny thing is, which goes into my feelings on guys lacking common sense (blog coming to a computer like yours soon), is that we (women) are wetter when we're on our periods, therefore more enjoyable for the man. It is as if these guys have never heard of the concept of a woman getting her period, the only thought going through their heads during sex ed must have been "boobs! Give me more BOOBS." I mean hello, haven't you been waiting for us to come up to you and say, "Take me now! Fuck me now!" I mean if the sex is good, who cares if shes on her period? It's not like were asking you to dive down and eat us out, we just want to get laid.

During my freshmen year of college there was this guy who I went to hang out with aka hook up with. The only problem was, it was that time of the month, but i figured we could at least make out, and if I felt like it give his penis some pleasure. Now, in a past experience I had hooked up with a boy who didn't give a shit that I was on my period, he just wanted to see me cum, so I was hoping this guy wouldn't care too. After all this boy was in his Junior year of college, had two sisters, and was a total mamma's boy, therefore I thought he would be more understanding. So I went over to his house, we watched a movie aka foreplay and soon enough I found myself on top of him (semi-clothed). He starts to try and take my pants off and I gently move his hands, he tries again, I block again, smile look down at him and simply say, "It's that time of the month."
His response? "EW, EW EWWWWWWW!" like a fucking thirteen year old, I was appalled. I got up, left, and went home to bed, horny and alone.

Normally, my last thoughts before going to bed would be wtf is up with guys being so immature or omg I like him so much, but instead, it went more like this: "I'm still horny, FML I'M SO HORNY!!!" Which would continue to echo in my head until my period was done. Thank G-d for the person who invented the vibrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment