Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tainted Love



Everyone has that one person who generally falls under the title of the one who got away, but what if that person returns every six months? What if you never know they are coming, you walk into a random bar in random city and there they are, and there is the chemistry, there is the electricity, do you let fate take over and consume or walk away? I say have at it. But what if that person is spoken for by someone else? Does the word “sin” now enter your thoughts or fate? My fate always seems to lead me into sin, but that’s how I like it. If you run into that person enough times without planning, and that lust for each other never seems to die, then I say fuck sin, act on the present.

Some may prefer the name Whore based off some moral code, but those people are naïve, I prefer the term Mistress. If you have ever been with anyone and you have no words to describe the connection between the two of you other than pure infatuation and an electric pull, then you will understand the romance in the name Mistress. However, not without common misconception, the mistress only desires the Other Woman needs. So which would you rather have, which would you rather be consumed with, wanting or needing? A strong woman should always say want. A good friend once said to me, “needing someone to make you happy is an incomplete existence,” my point exactly.

When I am away from him I am fine, when I don’t hear from him, I understand. Confidence is key, and I am completely confident in how he feels about me. When a random stranger comes up to you two the first night you are together alone in public, and asks when you’re getting married based off of the way you act around one another, it must be fate. Now believe me I understand the conflict of wanting someone who cannot completely be yours; will he ever leave her? Not now, and probably not anytime soon, but I don’t care, I'll just leave it to chance. For those of you who have taken ecstasy; picture that feeling that surges through you veins, now imagine having that from looking at someone. You tell me if you’d walk away from that. For those of you who have never rolled, I recommend it, have sex on it, feel the love, especially if you are too big of a pussy to let it happen sober.

p.s. if you still don’t get it listen to the song “Money Honey,” by the infamous lady gaga, and if that doesn’t do it for you, skip church and take a class on Existentialism.

No comments:

Post a Comment