Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Let Them Eat Sex!


Recently one of my girlfriends wrote on her facebook status, " im seriously getting tired of all of you people going on diets...just have lots of sex and u wont have to worry bout a thing :) xoxo," and I agree, well to some extent. I don't think that sex is necessarily the absolute solution to losing weight and keeping it off, however I do think it's the cheapest & least time consuming. The cheapest? Let me break it down for you (if you only get laid by hookers, need not read further): sex is free, whether or not it's someone you picked up at a bar, your friend with benefits, or your significant other, it's free. If you go to a gym, you have to pay for that membershi, and though that trainer may be the highlight of your week with his large tone arms and his I just want to eat you up abs, boy cost money, and generally too much.
Don't get me wrong a gym membership is a good way to meet a potential sex partner, because at least you will know that the stamina is there. However, you can dismiss the cost of a gym membership and go to a free salsa club. Believe me you will forget all about mister macho huge arms, one you're sund around by Mr. Let Me Whisper Sweet Nothings in A Language You Don't Know But I Doubt You Care While I Dip You With One Arm man.
Woo baby break me off a piece of that!
Moving on: Diets. Generally they are tasteless. Especially the ones you see on T.V. that com with precooked meals. I know from experience not because I went on one of the diets, but because my best friend did. I tasted the food it was horrible with a captial H! It was so bad that she quit the program, which left her with a pile of cardboard disguised as food and a hole in her wallet, which is the biggest issue here. Spending money on pre paid deit food is not the only issue with eating healthy. Healthy food, meaning organic, gluten free, fat free, no hydrogenated oils, etc, all cost more than regular food, especially if that is all you buy. Of course you could go 50/50 on the organic grown berries however it's still money, is it even worth it?
SEX DOESN'T COST A THING BABY!
Not only is sex free it also gives you that Holy-Shit-I-Need-A-Massage-Check-Out-These-Abs-My-Legs-Can-Walk-Up-These-Stairs-Faster-Than-You-Feeling in less time than a programed workout with your trainer or a 5 month plan with your dietitian. Let's be frank, the average sex session (post foreplay) takes no more than 30 minutes for full satisfaction for both parties. Generally people will see their trainer once a week maybe twice for about an hour give or take, but you can have sex everyday if you want! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I don't think I need to comment on how long a diet program normall takes but let's say 6 months, and fuck that's long!
So what's the moral of the story? If you want to eat what you like & look fabulous, just have more sex!
[If you don't have anyone to have sex with, and need to know how to find someone, stay tuned for a soon to be blog :) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment