Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Eargasm


If you took a moment to pause and separate the sweet beat you hear in the club with the actual lyrics of the song, you would most likely hear something involving sex, whether it's the action itself or the physique of a lust worthy partner, or even how someone makes you feel. After all sex does sell. Though I often wonder if some rappers even possess the lyrical talent to write something beyond fucking in or outside the club, this however does not denote from how some songs make me feel. Whether you are dancing to said song with a partner or in a circle of your friends or even home alone in your bathrobe, some songs exude sex appeal. Thus for this blog I am going to list and discuss five of my favorite sexy songs, some of which are taken to an even higher level of excitement due to their video alone.

Note: the numerical order does not mean best to worst or even vise versa, merely what came to mind first :)

1. Shakira's "Did it Again" --> lyric example: You were so full of yourself/ But damn, were you cute as well/ You liked my legs, I liked your moves/ Anyone could tell, not a heart could deny that/ Did it again, love, I got it all wrong/ But it felt so right, I can't believe it

This song is about girl who meets a super hot guy and even though she knows he's wrong for her she goes for it and sleeps with him (something I can relate to). She then finds herself consistently going back for more, though she knows it's not the smartest thing to do. Though the song itself may not initially appear to be of high sex appeal, the video is amazingly hot. Especially if you favor sexy dance moves. Shakira and partner do a dance on the bed in resemblance of sex. Not only is their chemistry electrifying but the athleticism is superb, and just plain hot.


2. Rihanna's "Te Amo" --> lyric example: Then she said "te amo"/ Then she put her hand around my waist/ I told her no, she cried "te amo"/ I told her I'm not gonna run away, but let me go/...listen we can dance, but you gotta watch your hands/ watch me all night, I'm movin' to the light because I understand

The lyrics to this song are pretty simple and repetitive but the lesbian innuendo is quite clear. The song itself moves in almost a tango like rhythm that makes you want to seduce anyone else who happens to be in the room while you're listening to it. The music video takes this lust and temptation to a whole other level. If you were to put the sound on mute, the video alone would read as an extra sensual high fashion video for vogue. Set on the grounds of a romantic European estate, which only the lucky are able to experience. Frolicking around the estate are Rihanna accompanied by a stunning woman play a cat and mouse game of female attraction. The two of them standing still would ooze sex with just the wink of an eye, however watching them roll around seductively on classic automobiles, Persian rugs, front lawns, and each other is enough to make even the straightest girl wet.


3. Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar on Me" --> lyric example: Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp/Demolition woman, can I be your man?/...I'm hot, sticky sweet/From my head to my feet

For years I have proclaimed this as my ultimate stripper song, if I were to ever grace the pole professionally and I'm sure several women would agree. Sure the lyrics are slightly on the raunchier and grittier side, but the song just makes a girl want to bend down and flip her head back, in slow motion to be capture by the eyes of every guy in the room. As one of my favorite hair metal songs of its time, it has the power of making any girl feel like the sexiest thing in the room.

The video isn't even worth linking since it does not do the song justice

4. Ciara ft Ludacris "Ride" --> lyric example: I can do whenever or however you want/ I can do it up and down. I can do circles/ To him I'm a gymnast, friskin' is my circus/ I market it so good, they can't wait to try me

I'm sure several of my readers have had sex with music on, if so have you ever fucked to a song that appeared to be narrating your movement? This is what this song does to me. It makes me want to act out what Ciara is singing while I'm on top. It gives me that extra boost of confidence to be like yes I'm that good, watch me as I rock my hips all over you. The video turns me on even more than the lyrics, watching Ciara dance makes me wish I was the guy she's singing the song to.


5. Billy Currington's "Must Be Doing Something Right" --> lyric example: A woman is a mystery/ A man just can't understand/ Sometimes all it takes to please her/ Is the touch of your hand

This song represents the romantic side of sexy. The male narrator of the song is amazed at how he lucked out with such a great girl that he is willing to do whatever she wants to please her. The music video shows Billy Currington and female lover rolling around in the sand half naked on a tropical island in black and white. Slightly corny, but mm mm good. Kind of makes a girl wish she was wrapped up in those manly strong arms or even just the girl he wrote the song about. Blue eyed beauties will likely muse the most.
[stay tuned for round 2 of sexiest songs/videos]

No comments:

Post a Comment