Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Let's Talk Sex Over Wine


(originally written the night of December 1st 2011)

Let's talk sex over a glass of wine, make that a full bottle of wine, Pino Grigio, to be exact, my favorite. Let's talk about this delicious Victoria's Secret Xmas commercial that just came on TV. I do love you, want you, need you, please me. Honestly, was not paying attention to what they were wearing, more so thinking about if I were a guy I would for sure love them, want them, need them. After all who doesn't love a sweet spicy nothing whispered in their ear? Who doesn't love a semi drunk ramble as well...

So I've been thinking lately about relationships and what it is that people are looking for out of them. In an ideal situation I think I would say I desire three things: (best) friendship/companionship, fun playtime, and a lover. I fortunately positively have the first two on lock, and surprisingly they each share the same name. Which I can't name here but we will call them the Fabulous Ds. Best friendship, I have the girls but then I have my best gay friend aka my husband, who thought we've only been "married" for less than a year things are going great. I can always count on him to be there when I need him, and through thick and thin sober or drunk we are always peachey keen. I can only think of one time where we were mad at each other for a second, which was just due to work stress and nothing less or more.

Onton the 2nd disclaimer: playtime and in the sense of an activity partner. I have one of these, he's straight, were platonic, and I love it. Now don't get me wrong dear readers, he's a great guy, amazing on paper and real life, and most all an amazing friend. We've never kissed never even kissed and its amazing, we have a mutual understand that we make each other look good, and lust are each other's partners in crime, in business and entertainment.

And there it is dear readers a drunken ramble I had on December 1st 2011, which ended there. I believe because the guy I was seeing came over and we had sex haha ironic isnt it? I decided to post this blog out of sheer entertainment. I didn't edit anything, so all the grammar mistakes and misspellings can be intrupreted how you like. But for now raise your glass (of pino) and give a cheers to the Fabulous Ds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment